Interim Measures Coronavirus Pandemic (April 15 2020) Coronavirus (COVID-19)
With the COVID-19 pandemic and as of last week, all marinas and yacht clubs are deemed an unessential service and our Marina – Collins Bay is NOT able to allow any boaters/customers/members onsite at this time until the State of Emergency is lifted.
Thus our plans to launch the boat in the next week are on-hold until May 20 and accordingly the first course planned starts June 9.
As a result, we have reluctantly decided to cancel courses planned in May and are contacting students who booked them.
As the situation clarifies we will post further updates on the website.